March 26, 2013

Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas

Alright, So since I've been pregnant, I have become more of a Mexican food lover than ever before...and I really liked Mexican food before. But now I just cannot seem to get enough of it. I found this recipe, and not only is it pretty simple, holy deliciousness :)

Creamy Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas



1 block of cream cheese
1/4 cup butter
2-3 cups cooked shredded chicken
1 cup shredded cheese (or more if you're a cheese lover like us)
1 can enchilada sauce
8-10 tortillas

Preheat over to 400 degrees.
Stir together softened cream cheese and butter until smooth
Add chicken and half the cheese to the cream cheese mixture.
Dip each tortilla into enchilada sauce until completely covered. Spoon some of chicken mixture into tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 9x13. Repeat until mixture is gone.
Top with remaining enchilada sauce, and then cheese.
Bake for 20 Minutes.

Microwave Score: 4.0 This actually microwaves REALLY well. The extra enchilada sauce keeps it saucy and doesn't allow it to dry out.
Freezer Score: TBD
Rob Score: 4.5 He really likes this meal.
Overall Score: 4.0 This is a delicious recipe, and I have no complaints...I just know there is a little something that can be added to give it that something extra that I haven't figured out yet....


No comments:

Post a Comment