October 21, 2012

Pull Apart BBQ Chicken

Crock Pot cooking is my favorite kind of cooking ever! I love how easy it is, and the meals are always delicious. I found this recipe for pull apart chicken and had to try it. It honestly took all of 3 minutes to get in the crock pot, and I had the rest of my day to not worry about dinner. It was so easy and SO yummy!

Pull Apart BBQ Chicken


Ingredients:
3 lbs chicken breasts (I put mine in completely frozen and it worked fine)
1 (8 oz) bottle of favorite bbq sauce
1/2 Italian dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce

(I didn't want to have leftovers forever so I halved this recipe)

Put chicken in bottom of crock pot. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, then pour over chicken. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. That's it! Once you're ready to eat just pull chicken apart with forks and serve on buns or rolls!

Microwave Score:5.0 I know there are people out that have issues with reheated chicken, I don't care. I couldn't tell a difference at all 3 days after I made this and reheated it. Seriously.
Freezer Score: TBD I admit, I could have frozen some of this meal..but I ended up eating it all before I had the chance.
Rob Score: 5.0 He really liked this meal. He honestly had like 4 sandwiches the first night we made this.
Overall Score: 5.0 I'm giving this one a 5 because meals really can't get any easier than this one, and it tastes amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment